We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by ThinnkWare, and to manage our sites and services. In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of ThinnkWare and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- If a ThinnkWare brand is sold to another company.
- To protect and defend the right and property of ThinnkWare (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and / or public authorities.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.